Analyst Accounts Payable with Russian - Payments
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Analyst Accounts Payable with Russian - Payments active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
In the overall BAT Corporation, Global Business Services is one of the key actors for driving performance and success. You, as a Analyst Accounts Payable with Russian, can contribute and be part of a growing, agile and dynamic team.
For this job you need to have:
- Proactive approach, constant focus on team success and development as a group;
- High attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Finance and accounting experience is preferred;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Proficiency with Ms. Office (especially Excel);
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately while working in a fast-paced and vibrant environment;
- Ability to provide superior customer service and quick responses to inquiries;
- Ability to interact well with diverse levels of employees and apply high professional standards;
- Minimum 1 year hands on experience in finance and accounting;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Russian.
You will be in charge with:
- Ensuring all daily/weekly/monthly payments are performed on time, controls are adhered to for the end-markets that fall under direct responsibility;
- Ensuring all e-mails queries are processed accurately and timely within internal agreements;
- Fully involving in training in order to ensure a smooth and continuous knowledge transfer of all information related to AP process;
- Understanding and applying relevant financial skills and knowledge;
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Bring your enthusiasm, willingness to learn, fresh ideas and the most important thing to us, BRING YOUR DIFFERENCE!