HOS & HSE Specialist Based inLugoj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs HOS & HSE Specialist Based inLugoj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
• Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma tools and problem solving methodology
• Experience in manufacturing operations
• 80 hours HSE Specialist course – represents an advantage
• Very good knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel
• English – at least medium level
• Organizational skills, flexibility, efficiency, orderly character, results orientated
• Self-starter and self-motivated
Development and implementation of Honeywell Operational System tools
• Implement and develop HOS (Honeywell Operating System) principles following the Standard
• Implementation Framework and HOS Workbook
• Support all internal customers to sustain and improve HOS tools and behaviors
• Administrate and manage the department’s processes and all related documents
• Be involved in development initiatives of Honeywell Life Safety Romania suppliers and
• Perform "Gemba Walk" per standards and plans in place
• Participate in system audits within Honeywell Life Safety Romania
• Ensures application and compliance with HONEYWELL internal procedures
• Ensures application and observance of the legislation specific to SSM, SU, Environmental
• Protection and health surveillance in the unit
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility.
Our products and solutions give customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improve productivity, safety, and security, drive better decision making, and reduce costs.
We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. People are our ultimate differentiator.