This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schlumberger active
View all jobs Field Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• Bachelor Qualification in mechanical engineering
• 3 years+ oilfield experience
• Report writing skills are essential.
• Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills.
• PC skills to include, Excel, Word.
• Write technical report
• High level of English
• Investigate and diagnose any deficiency which may impede efficient installation and take the appropriate corrective action to resolve the situation.
• Provide the customer’s representative with sufficient information and guidance to ensure safe and correct task completion.
• Review procedures and drawings of equipment on a regular basis; carry out pre- use inspection of equipment (visual and written) by procedure. Undertake pre-task safety survey and necessary toolbox/site talks with client prior to equipment being used
• Decommission and/or rig down and organize shipping of test equipment, spares or any excess equipment back to the facility.
• Carry out all work in strict adherence to company procedures
• Document non-conformances in the field via the Field Performance Reporting (FPR) system. Forward (FPR) within prescribed timelines.
• Attend and participate in System Integration Testing (SIT) / Site Receipt Testing (SRT)
• Liaise with customer and provide on-site feedback pertinent to the task.
• Complete Field Service Orders (FSO) and Competence Checklists before demobilization and ensure that the customer has reviewed and signed the FSO/Competence Checklists applicable to the task.
• Provide accurate maintenance and spares usage feedback throughout task.