WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Partner effectively with external customers and internal transportation retained organization, customer service representatives, supply planning organization, distribution organization with a focus on increased value and benefit realization
- Supports customer service regarding customers (OTC, vendors, co-pack) and supply planning during transportation planning and execution
- Primary day to day contact with hauliers, providing a good collaboration with them both in daily activities and around issues and exception management
- Assist the local country customer services with special requests for time specific deliveries and/or shipment based transport selections
- Daily execution of transportation planning activities including load consolidation, mode shift and optimization of transport rutes
- Manages booking and execution of transportation loads
- Monitors status updates from carriers (in-transit, appointment, delivered etc.) and proactively communicates and resolves transportation exceptions
- Monitor operational performance
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Required Education and Experience
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Management, Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
- Language skills- English (Required); German (Required)
- Proficient knowledge of a Transport Management System
- Understanding of transportation rules and regulations; standard processes and business policies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Skills to effectively communicate to all levels demonstrating expertise, professionalism and confidence
- Experience in a shared services, process driven or service center environment
- Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and Microsoft Office
- Experience of working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- FMCG industry work experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This role will require working a rota that will include some weekend working.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myhr @kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.