Junior Product Manager - Fashion Days
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Analytic, organized person, able to deliver performance under stress;
- Strong attention to details;
- High degree of communication;
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Supporting Buyers in everyday tasks;
- Contract management: corresponding with suppliers, getting appropriate signatures, filling of contracts, monitoring of contracting stages;
- Preparing and formatting tools (evaluation tools/ performance tools);
- Organizing shipments in coordination with the logistics team;
- Inserting and maintaining data in the ERP system;
- Checking and following-up with suppliers deviations for goods, stock updates and shipments;
- Planning selling campaigns together with the Operational Planner;
- Following all the campaigns from the planning assigned to the buyer;
- Preparing selling reports, analyzing commercial data and developing strategies together with the Buyer.