Strategic Procurement Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DXC Technology active
View all jobs Strategic Procurement Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Trust, Transform & Thrive with a company whose mission is to leading clients on their digital transformation journeys, DXC Technology will be recognized globally as a force multiplier, enabling clients to seize the opportunities presented by today’s rapidly changing technologies.
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we have employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Education and Experience Required
• First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
• Typically 3-5 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Good understanding of global procurement processes, industry, and complex suppliers.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint) and supply chain modeling skills.
• Strong knowledge, use and influence of procurement tools and applications.
• Excellent communication skills, including presentation and negotiation abilities.
• Strong Negotiation Skills
• Mastery in English
• Additional language skills desirable but not essential
• Excellent cultural knowledge of supplier locations
• Supports a complex supply chain sub-category; including data and industry analysis; reports results to senior managers.
• Working as part of a Global Supply Chain who are located across Europe.
• Develops and utilizes supply chain, business, and financial modeling tools.
• Supports supplier selection activities. Drives supply base optimization for all requests under $100k.
• Negotiates with moderately complex suppliers.
• Responsible for day-to-day operations of moderately complex suppliers.
• Provides input on risk mitigation, business continuity, cost management and operational strategies.
• Assesses current and evolving business models in the marketplace.
• Typically interacts with Senior Managers
• Scope can be located at the country, regional, or global level, within multiple business units, or within a functional area