L2 Support Engineer
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
- 3 years of experience in Desktop Remote support
- Knowledge and experience on windows XP/7/8 OS
- Experience in software distribution and troubleshooting failed deployments.
- Experience in mobile device management
- Experience in managing thin clients and troubleshooting related issues
- Manage Desktop (software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
- Provide standard and approved software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Support, Manage, Optimize and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates.
- Experience in email support, MS office and desktop applications
- Should have exposure on EUC tools like AD and other remote support tools
- Troubleshooting experience for desktop L2 related issues
- Analyze Service Desk calls for Desktop Devices and incident data to identify and advice Customer of any potential user-training requirement - and automation.
- Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate Desktop image.
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training).