L2 Support Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Ltd. active
View all jobs L2 Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
- 3 years of experience in Desktop Remote support
- Knowledge and experience on windows XP/7/8 OS
- Experience in software distribution and troubleshooting failed deployments.
- Experience in mobile device management
- Experience in managing thin clients and troubleshooting related issues
- Manage Desktop (software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
- Provide standard and approved software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Support, Manage, Optimize and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates.
- Experience in email support, MS office and desktop applications
- Should have exposure on EUC tools like AD and other remote support tools
- Troubleshooting experience for desktop L2 related issues
- Analyze Service Desk calls for Desktop Devices and incident data to identify and advice Customer of any potential user-training requirement - and automation.
- Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate Desktop image.
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training).