Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
As a software developer, you will work on a Telco project for developing an intelligent system for infrastructure and application monitoring and preventive maintenance. The platform is based on Elastic Search, Kibana, Tensor Flow.
• At least one year of Hands on experience with Elastic Search
• Knowledge of Kibana
• Overall at least 3 years application development experience
• Good knowledge and understanding of data structures, object oriented design and systems / applications programming
• Experience with machine learning techniques is a plus
• Developing and deploying distributed computing Big Data applications using Elastic Search
• Help drive cross team design / development via technical leadership / mentoring
• Work with business partners to develop business rules and business rule execution
• Perform process improvement and re-engineering with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
• Design and develop innovative solutions for demanding business situations
• Collaborate with other development teams, quality engineering team, and documentation team to execute on product work