Test Engineer for IC Product Development (f/m)
Infineon Technologies is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer and greener, with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone.
Men and women from more than 90 countries make Infineon a successful international company – with their skills, their enthusiasm and the courage to challenge the status quo and open up new horizons.
More than 300 unique people work in our R&D site in Bucharest, focused in the development of automotive and security solutions – covering every step from concept to mass production. Combining the passion and expertise of our team, every single product proves our will to succeed.
Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. We offer an inspiring environment for talented individuals who want to apply themselves.
You demonstrate strong communication skills with regard to cross-functional and multicultural teams. As a team player you are able to quickly integrate in a dynamic environment. Moreover, you have a structured, thorough and result oriented working style.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- More than 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- Proven know-how in analog and digital circuit technology.
- Measurement know-how and programming skills.
- Knowledge about automated measurements and validation of electronic systems as a plus.
- Experience with PCB design and knowledge of DFT (design for testability).
- Fluency in English.
As a Test Engineer you are responsible for the development of test programs and test hardware (Probecards and Loadboards) as well as their debugging on ATE systems. An interesting international working environment is waiting for you with interfaces to other teams in Bucharest as well as in other sites.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for the definition and generation of test specification as well as production ramp up support and yield optimization.
- Be responsible for the successful transfer of your test-packages (test programs and test hardware) to Infineon’s worldwide production locations.
- Develop innovative approaches for highly parallel testing, new methodologies to improve coverage and test time, more efficient test program structures/libraries to foster reuse.
- Support data analysis of silicon measurement results, statistical analysis and reviews.
- Provide support of silicon debug and/or analysis of returned material upon necessity.