Digital Design Engineer for Automotive Power Applications (f/m)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Infineon Technologies Romania active
View all jobs Digital Design Engineer for Automotive Power Applications (f/m) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Infineon Technologies is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer and greener, with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone.
Men and women from more than 90 countries make Infineon a successful international company – with their skills, their enthusiasm and the courage to challenge the status quo and open up new horizons.
More than 300 unique people work in our R&D site in Bucharest, focused in the development of automotive and security solutions – covering every step from concept to mass production. Combining the passion and expertise of our team, every single product proves our will to succeed.
Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. We offer an inspiring environment for talented individuals who want to apply themselves.
You demonstrate strong communication skills and know how to establish lasting relationships and networks. You have a team player attitude and a technical drive willing. Moreover, you are goal and innovation oriented. You actively contribute to putting decisions to work as soon as they are taken and push ideas to their full implementation and application by supporting the team to excellence.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Digital Design.
- Proven experience in RTL Implementation using VHDL/Verilog.
- Proven experience with the following tools: NCsim/Questasim, Spyglass, Design Compiler.
- Good understanding of Digital backend flow.
- Basic knowledge of all steps related to P&R / Digital layout and basic Analog Layout knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of a scripting language (e.g. TCL, bash, Perl, Python).
- Good command of English Language.
As a Digital Design Engineer you will work closely with Application Engineer, Concept Engineer, SOC Implementation, Analog Design, Pre-Si and Post-Si Verification teams in order to ensure that the customer deliveries are provided in time and with the best quality.
In your new role you will:
- Elaborate architecture and testbenches for each allocated module.
- Implement RTL and perform RTL and Gate level simulations.
- Contribute to / coordinate Digital Design activity for different projects (estimate the digital design effort and do the plan, participate to specification, concept and interdisciplinary reviews, define and implement the mass production test blocks).
- Contribute in workshops/ COPs/ technical meetings/ patents/ technical conferences and develop/ improve/ adopt new methodologies for improving current Digital Design flow.
- Have ATPG knowledge, check design for timing violations using PrimeTime and perform Power simulations and analysis - is a plus.
- Provide traceability reports, track and manage found issues.