Functional Verification Engineer for Automotive Power Applications (f/m)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Infineon Technologies Romania active
View all jobs Functional Verification Engineer for Automotive Power Applications (f/m) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Infineon Technologies is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer and greener, with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone.
Men and women from more than 90 countries make Infineon a successful international company – with their skills, their enthusiasm and the courage to challenge the status quo and open up new horizons.
More than 300 unique people work in our R&D site in Bucharest, focused in the development of automotive and security solutions – covering every step from concept to mass production. Combining the passion and expertise of our team, every single product proves our will to succeed.
Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. We offer an inspiring environment for talented individuals who want to apply themselves.
You demonstrate strong communication skills, know how to establish lasting relationships and networks, clarify areas of responsibility, coordinate your work with colleagues, and regularly share your insights with them. You actively contribute to putting decisions to work as soon as they are taken and push ideas to their full implementation and application by supporting the team to excellence.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Master’s degree or/and a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 6 years’ experience in verification environment.
- Proven experience within a High Level Verification Language (System Verilog/Specman).
- Good understanding of Verilog/VHDL and the ability to debug digital circuits on RTL and gate level.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of a scripting language (e.g. TCL, bash, perl, Python).
- Good command of English Language.
As a Functional Verification Engineer you will work closely with design team to ensure that exhaustive verification design & verification goals are achieved.
In your new role you will:
- Review functional specifications and define the verification strategy (e.g. verification plan and verification environment architecture) based on the HW specification.
- Build the verification environment following the verification methodologies (i.e. UVM, eRM).
- Implement the verification model of the DUT and the verification components for driving, monitoring and checking different digital modules, at SOC level and mixed signal testing.
- Develop test scenarios and functional coverage based on the verification plan.
- Create and support innovative ideas in your field of knowledge collaboratively and have measurable impact on working results on a local basis and within organizational area.
- Contribute to success and give technical guidance in the project / team.
- Share knowledge within project / team and demonstrate active knowledge transfer and best practice sharing.