R&D Manager Product Verification for Automotive Power Semiconductors (f/m)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Infineon Technologies Romania active
View all jobs R&D Manager Product Verification for Automotive Power Semiconductors (f/m) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Infineon Technologies is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer and greener, with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone.
Men and women from more than 90 countries make Infineon a successful international company – with their skills, their enthusiasm and the courage to challenge the status quo and open up new horizons.
More than 300 unique people work in our R&D site in Bucharest, focused in the development of automotive and security solutions – covering every step from concept to mass production. Combining the passion and expertise of our team, every single product proves our will to succeed.
Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. We offer an inspiring environment for talented individuals who want to apply themselves.
Working with people is your passion! You are able to communicate across borders with different people internally and externally. You have the passion and the courage to develop and implement new and creative ideas with your team while promoting awareness for quality. You respect different attitudes and points of views and use the creative potential they offer. Moreover, you are authentic and act transparently as you stand by your statements and walk the talk.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Microelectronics or equivalent degree.
- 4+ years of people leadership and management experience.
- Good knowledge about automated measurements and verification of electronic systems.
- Good knowledge about semiconductor production and test.
- A structured, thorough and result oriented working style.
- Fluent in English.
You will be part of Body Power leadership team in Bucharest and manage a team of 15 component verification and product engineers. You will find an interesting multinational working environment waiting for you with interfaces to other teams in Bucharest and at other sites.
In your new role you will:
- Implement the strategy for the team, drive change and innovation in the area of product verification and characterization on component and application level of integrated circuits and embedded systems.
- Continue the development of the team and ensure availability in time of core competencies.
- Have disciplinary responsibility for team members and performance management.
- Assign the resources and be accountable for fulfillment of project targets.
- Ensure pipeline management, recruiting and outsourcing.
- Contribute to development and rollout of new methodology / processes.
- Drive continuous and systematic improvements during whole product lifetime.