General Ledger with Portuguese
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs General Ledger with Portuguese active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Economic studies or experience with accounting system are a plus;
- Advanced Portuguese level:
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English;
- Availability to work in shifts (13:00-22:00 / 14:00-23:00)
- Residence permit needed for non EU citizens;
- Must be a good team player and be able to communicate easily with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels;
- Responsibility and accuracy (pay attention to details and follow control procedures;)
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- Flexibility, especially in periods with high volumes of transactions;
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks;
- Excel and Word skills- advanced level;
-Maintain ledgers, statements and accounts within established procedures taking appropriate action to secure or make payment, resolve discrepancies, etc.
-Verify calculations, allocations, etc. and checks or obtains information for incorrect or incomplete documents
-Scan statements, ledgers, and accounts to identify unusual/overdue items and selects the correct procedure for actions, referring more complex items to a more senior person as appropriate
-Analyze data from statements, ledgers, accounts, etc.
-Identify and undertakes initial investigation of variances against budgets and standards
-Collate and extract data, produce schedules, summaries etc.
-May deal with clients and suppliers on the telephone to exchange information and clarify facts
-Prepare routine reports from statistical and financial information to ensure management receives appropriate information in an accurate and timely manner
-May provide ad-hoc analyses and summaries of information as requested
-Coordinate training and team development activities if applicable
-Provide quality, cost effective service while looking at ways to contribute to process improvement
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Spanish with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.