Cyber Security Officer
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- University Bachelor's degree (technical studies are considered and advantage);
- Minimum 6 months of previous Cyber Security experience;
- Microsoft Office advanced knowledge;
- Fluency in English.
- Audit all remote access operations perform by Huawei Enterprise GTAC engineers, check if there are any cyber security incidents breaches, take the corrective action and track it accordingly.
- Update the Cyber Security information/procedures database with new regulations and make the official announcement inside department.
- Periodically hold meetings with GTAC engineers to refresh the Cyber Security knowledge.
- Enforce Cyber Security Regulations in order to prepare department to pass internal/external audit for standards our department convey to respect.
- Regularly perform evaluation based on key performance indicators for Romania GTAC engineers and present the data on monthly basis to product line leaders.
- Check and manage the “the cancel the survey” QA task according to SOP rules
- Support GSC office internal/external audit meetings and help to fulfill preset requirements.
- Attend to GSC office management meetings and present our KPI results statistics.