Cyber Security Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs Cyber Security Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- University Bachelor's degree (technical studies are considered and advantage);
- Minimum 6 months of previous Cyber Security experience;
- Microsoft Office advanced knowledge;
- Fluency in English.
- Audit all remote access operations perform by Huawei Enterprise GTAC engineers, check if there are any cyber security incidents breaches, take the corrective action and track it accordingly.
- Update the Cyber Security information/procedures database with new regulations and make the official announcement inside department.
- Periodically hold meetings with GTAC engineers to refresh the Cyber Security knowledge.
- Enforce Cyber Security Regulations in order to prepare department to pass internal/external audit for standards our department convey to respect.
- Regularly perform evaluation based on key performance indicators for Romania GTAC engineers and present the data on monthly basis to product line leaders.
- Check and manage the “the cancel the survey” QA task according to SOP rules
- Support GSC office internal/external audit meetings and help to fulfill preset requirements.
- Attend to GSC office management meetings and present our KPI results statistics.