Java Developer (Documentum)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Java Developer (Documentum) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
You are eager to belong to a team where your Java combined with ECM knowledge will help shape the projects of the future... Position suitable for a Mid / Senior Dev.
Technical (Background) skills:
• Proven Java EE experience, esp. in multi-tiered architectures (minimum 4 years)
• Excellent theoretical and practical understanding of advanced Java concepts
• Experience with databases, e.g. Oracle/MS SQL Server
• Experience with ECM Technologies, Opentext Documentum in particular
• Ability to work independently and take responsibility for results of team work
• Excellent communication skills
• Agile experience
If you can identify with the following than we both know that we will "click".
• You have an attitude towards learning about the latest tech trends
• You posses a unique combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills and we value that into our culture
• Ideally had a role in collaborating with designers and engineers to deploy a new product
• And working with the client, not simply for them
Collaborate with the team in order to deliver outstanding services to our clients.