Windows 10 Technical Lead & Specialists
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Infosys Consulting active
View all jobs Windows 10 Technical Lead & Specialists active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Infosys Consulting Romanian Office is enlarging its team with the new Office Building in Str. Buzesti 85, close to Victoriei Square Metro Station.Requirements
In this roles, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the project Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.Responsibilities
We are looking for a candidate with strong Windows and Intune (OSD, Imaging, SCCM, Microsoft Intune, Application Packaging, Windows 10) knowledge, with an experience of around 8+ years. Candidate will be in a client facing role.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Assessment of existing mobile management solution/ SCCM/ application & OS deployment solution
• Image (Operating System) Creation.
• Operating System Deployment using SCCM
• Application packaging, to create applications to support latest operating systems (windows 10).
• Design and Implement BYOD (Bring your OWN Device) using Microsoft Intune.
• Create migration strategy and create migration plan
• Provide support to post-migration issues
• Handle communication with customer and manage the offshore team who will perform the migration
• Weekly migration status reports generation
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Good Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Good knowledge of planning and executing migration projects
• Good communication skills, customer interaction and team leadership
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 5-8 years of experience with Information Technology