IT Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IT Smart Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team, having the best Project Management experience, while using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented people who are looking to advance their careers and are eager to improve their skills every day. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
Currently IT Smart Systems is regional brand with services delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and sales partners all around Europe, from UK to Ukraine.
How your responsibilities will look like:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Managing large and diverse teams;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers;
- Previous proven minimum 2-3 years of working experience as a project administrator/ manager in the information technology sector;
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development - and web technologies;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil&gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested in our open position and also that you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process.