IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar position;
• Relevant factory production experience (preferably textiles or automotive);
• Knowledge of APQP, CBDs, ANDs;
• Fluency in english is a must;
• Fluency in italian represents an advantage;
• University Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Engineering (textiles, mechanics, transportation);
• Capacity to work independently, responsibly;
• Adopting a proactive approach in order to resolve problems;
• Excellent organizational skills and analytical thinking;
• Good communication skills.
• Handaling a new project that will be produced in the coming years;
• Managing the production project from start to serial production;
• Liasing and keeping in touch with clients for the entire production cycle;
• Leading employees performance assessments;
• Managing all paperwork regarding the project.
• Competitive salary;
• Medical insurance;
• Daily lunch with colleagues;
• Transport to company location assured with minibuses.