Cycle time analyst
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
Skills and Competencies
• Excel Expertise (V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Formulas)
• Experience in procurement/purchasing and supply chain areas including but not limited to Cycle Time Reduction.
• Organized approach and continual follow-up on open tasks.
• Ability to maintain databases and pull reports from the database.
• Ability to drive automation within team as well other sourcing team members.
• Team player & project coordinator abilities.
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills via telephone and in person.
• Proven and organized approach to problem solving with an aptitude for detail and accuracy.
• Ability to assume responsibility and be self-motivated.
• Knowledge of Oracle/SAP, OneSource, any other ERP system Onesource prefer.
• Global mind set
• Evidence of exceeding results above and beyond goals.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Manage and follow up on tasks and projects.
• Root cause analysis for any variance in Metrics and/ or process improvements
• Provide guidance on process improvements and turn suggestions into implemented improvements
• Expert with all aspects of Excel
• Drive Results on projects or performing activities.
• Drive Standardization and best practices across multi-sites processes for process excellence team taking best practices from each site
• Work Honeywell Operating System (HOS), Functional Transformation Initiative (FTI) and working capital projects with assorted teams.
• Navigate SAP and pull reports as necessary.
• Implement Process improvement on daily tasks.
• Drive automation through access, excel or SharePoint within the team.