Technical Implementation Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Technical Implementation Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Expert in IPT / Cisco Call Manager / VOSS / Unity Connection / CUPS, ARC (CUEAC) and Cisco routing & switching products
• WANs / MAN / MPLS skills & experience
• Experience in telecom business environment
• Base skills in consultative selling and influencing
• General knowledge on telecom solutions portfolio
• Specific hosted enterprise communications knowledge
• General knowledge on telecom and IT trends and offerings
• Communication and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of English (written / spoken) – B2 ore above
• University degree (technical preferred)
To produce technical designs, work with project/ delivery and lifecycle management to ensure successful implementation of tailored and emerging solution deals.
To support the global account team in the end-to-end design process, and lead the design activities.
Responsible from assignment of opportunity through to handover of the solution to the delivery unit.
• Covers complete scope of customer offerings, business case and cost calculations, solution design, technical and business consultancy.
• Manages a portfolio of opportunities of up to €30-100m in value, in a geographic scope from regional to global, managing 3-5 concurrent designs/ bids.
• Focuses on delivering successful solution proposals in an account.
• Gathers detailed functional requirements and specifications from the customer and communicates them to the internal teams.
• Delivers customer presentations and manages the client's expectations.