Technical Implementation Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Technical Implementation Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Expert in IPT / Cisco Call Manager / VOSS / Unity Connection / CUPS, ARC (CUEAC) and Cisco routing & switching products
• WANs / MAN / MPLS skills & experience
• Experience in telecom business environment
• Base skills in consultative selling and influencing
• General knowledge on telecom solutions portfolio
• Specific hosted enterprise communications knowledge
• General knowledge on telecom and IT trends and offerings
• Communication and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of English (written / spoken) – B2 ore above
• University degree (technical preferred)
To produce technical designs, work with project/ delivery and lifecycle management to ensure successful implementation of tailored and emerging solution deals.
To support the global account team in the end-to-end design process, and lead the design activities.
Responsible from assignment of opportunity through to handover of the solution to the delivery unit.
• Covers complete scope of customer offerings, business case and cost calculations, solution design, technical and business consultancy.
• Manages a portfolio of opportunities of up to €30-100m in value, in a geographic scope from regional to global, managing 3-5 concurrent designs/ bids.
• Focuses on delivering successful solution proposals in an account.
• Gathers detailed functional requirements and specifications from the customer and communicates them to the internal teams.
• Delivers customer presentations and manages the client's expectations.