Application Developer (JS, API)
What are we looking for?
• Working experience: 1 – 2 years
• Familiarity with web application architecture and REST API concepts
• Knowledge in any of WSDL, XSD, JSON Document, RAML, Swagger, XSLT, XPath, XQuery
• Conceptual knowledge of the API Economy;
• Education: Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent education and experience. Certifications for IBM API Connect or IBM DataPower it is a plus
What will you do?
• Configure and administer IBM API Connect and IBM DataPower appliances
• Implement Rest API and security implementation based on project requirements
• Report usage/operating status of an SOA registry and repository to a manager.
• Partner with Enterprise Architecture and Middleware Development teams to identify and execute overall architecture and design of API Connect and DataPower environments
• Maintain working knowledge of API security standards and implementation (Oauth 2.0, OpenID, JSON, Web Token, JOSE, x509 certificates); Maintain knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and endpoint configuration
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil &gas, retail, finance, banking
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
You will be an IT Smart Systems employee for 6 months, after 6 months you will be internalized in BRD, along with your team.
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process.