Senior IT Project Manager - Microsoft Azure
ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization software solutions and consulting services. Our solutions result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting and network planning.
ORTEC has over 1.800 customers worldwide, 700 employees and several offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific Region. ORTEC Central and Eastern Europe serves the ORTEC customers in the CEE region and is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
We, at ORTEC Global Hosting are currently seeking a full time Project Manager to join our team!
You will be the project manager of Managed Services SaaS solutions, hosting and infrastructure layer on Global level.
As project manager you will be directly responsible for delivering projects in time, within project scope & budget, managing expectations and achieve the mutually agreed targets. You will manage multiple projects at the same time, communicating efficiently with stakeholders all around the world.
Who you are:
You are a good relationship manager, very well organized and have strong communication skills. Additionally, you understand technical IT-related information and you are able to prioritize our department’s business needs.
• Excellent time manager
• Good negotiator and able to influence people in a good perspective
• Able to manage internal and external customer expectations
• Result and customer oriented to achieve short term and long term goals
• Positive thinking
• Initiate and promote
• Team motivation
• Problem solving
• Decision making
• Good humored and motivated
• At least 3 years proven project management experience and 5 years relevant work experience in IT field with complex business process systems supported by IT
• Technical university education
• Availability for business travels up to 25% in a month
• Good IT knowledge
• Proven track record of managing projects within a matrix resource management environment
• Experience in Business Transformation / Transition projects is preferred
• Experience in SaaS projects delivery is preferred
• Experience with Cloud Solutions
• Project Management Certification (PMI-PMP, PMI-ACP) preferred
• ITIL certification preferred
• Agile proficient
• Managing and leading the project team
• International exposure for managing complex projects in all 6 continents.
• Aligning support teams’ capacities from both Romania and Netherlands
• Planning, monitoring and controlling the project
• Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan and the budget
• Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary
• Resolving cross-functional issues at project level
• Managing project scope and change control
• Monitoring project progress and performance
• Providing status reports to the project sponsor
• Managing consultancy input within the defined budget, while managing and approving project costs
• Assuming decision making role for all aspects of project management, in accordance with the PMO policies
What do we offer?
We offer a full-time job in a dynamic environment where you will work with state-of-the-art solutions in a leading, innovative international company. You will receive a competitive salary package which will grow with your career.