Medior IT Project Manager - Microsoft Azure
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ORTEC Central & Eastern Europe active
View all jobs Medior IT Project Manager - Microsoft Azure active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Our people make the difference and are our most valuable asset
We are a purpose driven company with ambitious, highly skilled people and an academic culture that we are proud of. We use our passion for mathematics to optimize organizations and, with every mathematical optimization and analytics solution we implement, we make the world a little better.
At ORTEC, you will be part of a unique organization and team! We will support you in finding your strengths and the best way to succeed within the company through a challenging, hands-on experience.
What we do
As a company that is driven by data and technology, we focus on improving the impact our solutions have on our customers’ business. Therefore, research and development is an important factor in our activity. We continuously strive to improve our product suite and services. We develop optimization and analytics solutions that are state-of-the-art and often pioneering. Our employees have vast experience in Operations Research and IT, which we combine with extensive knowledge of industry-specific business processes across almost every industry imaginable. What is our everyday goal? Finding better solutions in shorter times, providing our customers with a key to sustainable success in a challenging world. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive.
The ORTEC journey started in the early 1980s. A few young Dutch students wanted to show the world the value of mathematics to secure long term sustainable growth for organizations and society at large. 37 years later, ORTEC is the world’s leading supplier of mathematical optimization software and advanced analytics with around 1000 employees and offices in 13 countries around the globe. Over the years, we have optimized business processes at more than 2,000 leading companies, enabling us to make a significant contribution to a better world.
Join us in Optimizing the World! If you are looking to work in a fast-paced challenging environment, then we challenge you to take the step and join us at ORTEC to discover your optimum!
We, at ORTEC Global Hosting are currently seeking a full time Project Manager to join our team!
You will be the project manager of Managed Services SaaS solutions, hosting and infrastructure layer on Global level.
As project manager you will be directly responsible for delivering projects in time, within project scope & budget, managing expectations and achieve the mutually agreed targets. You will manage multiple projects at the same time, communicating efficiently with stakeholders all around the world.
Who you are:
You are a good relationship manager, very well organized and have strong communication skills. Additionally, you understand technical IT-related information and you are able to prioritize our department’s business needs.
• Excellent time manager
• Good negotiator and able to influence people in a good perspective
• Able to manage internal and external customer expectations
• Result and customer oriented to achieve short term and long term goals
• Positive thinking
• Initiate and promote
• Team motivation
• Problem solving
• Decision making
• Good humored and motivated
• At least 3 years proven project management experience and 5 years relevant work experience in IT field with complex business process systems supported by IT
• Technical university education
• Availability for business travels up to 25% in a month
• Good IT knowledge
• Proven track record of managing projects within a matrix resource management environment
• Experience in Business Transformation / Transition projects is preferred
• Experience in SaaS projects delivery is preferred
• Experience with Cloud Solutions
• Project Management Certification (PMI-PMP, PMI-ACP) preferred
• ITIL certification preferred
• Agile proficient
• Managing and leading the project team
• International exposure for managing complex projects in all 6 continents.
• Aligning support teams’ capacities from both Romania and Netherlands
• Planning, monitoring and controlling the project
• Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan and the budget
• Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary
• Resolving cross-functional issues at project level
• Managing project scope and change control
• Monitoring project progress and performance
• Providing status reports to the project sponsor
• Managing consultancy input within the defined budget, while managing and approving project costs
• Assuming decision making role for all aspects of project management, in accordance with the PMO policies
What do we offer?
We offer a full-time job in a dynamic environment where you will work with state-of-the-art solutions in a leading, innovative international company. You will receive a competitive salary package which will grow with your career.