Service Desk Agent_Iasi
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cegeka Romania active
View all jobs Service Desk Agent_Iasi active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
As a service desk agent, you will fulfil an important role in our 247 multi-customer Servicedesk organization.
You are part of the Cegeka 1st Level Team and you are our main customer interface. The 1st Level Team operates in 247 shifts (4 to 5 night shifts/ month).
• Handle customer service requests and request for changes within agreed service level agreements
• Assist in creating operational reports
• Follow up of backlog on Servicedesk queues
• Act as Single Point Of Contact calls, mails and tickets throughout the night
• Escalate urgent incidents to our standby agent
• Change coordination activities
• Follow up of tickets with support groups (internal & external)
Candidates must possess:
• Experience in working in a customer support role is an asset
• Experience with industry best practices (ITIL) is a plus
• Excellent English skills
• Excellent customer support skills
• Good technical skills: hardware/software troubleshooting, remote connectivity, etc
• Team spirit
• Punctuality and flexibility
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus extra days off according to internal policies
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free gym subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (tennis table, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots