Audit Senior - FSI
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mazars Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Audit Senior - FSI active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of January 1st, 2018, Mazars operates throughout the 86 countries that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 20,000 women and men led by 950 partners. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organisations, at every stage of their development.
Present in Bucharest since 1995, we have been supporting international investors looking forward to setting up businesses all over the country. For our Romanian clients we provide an independent, reliable and recognized signature, indispensable for their national and international growth.
We look for a colleague in our Audit team:
• With 3 years working experience in financial audit in international audit firms
• Graduate in Economics or other relevant areas,
• Good analytic and numeric skills
• Good planning
• Computer skills (MS Office)
• Excellent communication skills in Romanian and English (French/ German are an advantage)
• Previous exposure to financial services industry (insurance, banking, etc.) would also be a plus
Once a member of our team, the candidate will be involved in:
• Preparing the audit planning documentation
• Informing audit assistants on the audit plan, their responsibilities and the objectives to perform
• Coordinating the team to carry out work assigned to them - instruct, coach, support
• Performing the engagement administration review to ensure that:
- the assistants have properly carried out work assigned to them
- the audit programs and conclusions are properly filled in
- and the documentation of the work is in accordance with Mazars policies
• Assessing the professional performance of the audit team members.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary package
• Full medical coverage, which employees are eligible from the first day of hire
• Optional Dependents coverage paid by employee
• Lunch vouchers
• 5 days for study leaves
• Competitive employee referral program
• CAFR/ ACCA qualifications – full program supported by Mazars