HR Business Partner
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DB Schenker GBS Bucharest active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Business Partner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Provide the day-to-day performance management guidance to the business’s management personnel through coaching, career development, counseling, and disciplinary actions
- Manage and resolves complex employee-relations issues
- Take initiative and provides informal leadership and mentorship to less experienced HR professionals within the business where he acts as the program/process leader for various HR initiatives, for example, performance management process, succession planning, or employee development
- Support the embedding of the business’s strategies at various departments and levels
- Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, business unit restructures, and succession planning, ensuring that core HR processes are applied appropriately and in a legally compliant manner.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with other HR teams in order to develop and enhance solutions, processes, and programs that address current problems and also to avoid future ones
- Maintain healthy relationships across the business; conducts regular meetings with the various business departments, builds and develops trusted relationships with the various departmental leaderships
- Collaborate with other HR departmental teams in determining approaches to matter of recruitment, compensation and other HR functions in order to ensure that the programs are effective and efficient
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field
- Previous experience in a similar position (at least 5 years)
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and building strong relationships as well as an ability to listen to and understand the needs of the business
- Ability to independently manage priorities, workload, projects and deadlines
- Ability to understand complex environments
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written
Interested in building your career in a growing organization and taking part in designing new traditions?
We look forward to receiving your application!
We will treat your personal data as confidential.