Recruitment Analyst with Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Recruitment Analyst with Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- University degree in HR or related fields is a nice to have;
- Advanced level in English and Spanish;
- Overall 2 years of experience in HR, preferably in Big Companies. At least 1 of those years must be related to Sourcing and Staffing (can be mixed with other Recruitment experience);
- Ability to work independently in a multinational environment;
- Proactive and flexible to the demand fluctuation;
- Team work is a must (will be able to move internally to provide support to other country in picks of work and high demand).
The Recruitment Analyst will be part of a team that provides recruiting support to any country that be part of Accenture’s client.
The RA will need to be able to work independently with stakeholders, understand the requirements of the roles, and perform all the activities related to the specific recruiting process of the country that was assigned.
Within the everyday tasks the RA will be assigned to a specific GU/Country and need to:
- Search for candidates using Job Boards, Social Media and other sourcing channels;
- Reach out to candidates, do a first screening;
- Update the internal systems (TALEO/SHP);
- Provide status and updates to the stakeholders;
- Escalate potential issues to the Team lead in order to find solutions and suitable action plans.
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Spanish with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries(if applicable)