Integration and Build Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Integration and Build Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Work experience as integrator or part of Integration team
Good experience in any scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
Good experience in version control tool like PTC, Clearcase, Subversion, git, etc.
Experience in Build automation tools like Jenkin/Hudson/Bamboo
Experience in automation of software builds, tests, metrics, quality checks, etc.
Knowledge of software testing, documentation and release
Knowledge in Build system, Design and Framework concepts
Perspective of continuous improvement and optimization
Good interpersonal skills like communication, team-spirit, cooperative, flexible.
Setup and maintain the build environment
Work with and maintain Jenkins build automation
Setting up dashboard and maintain it for project management
Software configuration management in PTC
Script to automate software builds and optimization
Automation of software integration tests
Automatic project quality metrics and documents creation
Source code Integration, test and release
Technical interface between difference software stakeholders
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
• Join highly competent and motivated international team
• Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
• Personal growth and promotion options
• Make an impact to the overall growth of Luxoft