QA Engineer (Cyber Intelligence)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Engineer (Cyber Intelligence) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
We are looking for a professional & experienced Quality Assurance Engineer, to join our R&D group’s QA team.
The successful candidate will play a significant role in ensuring all our products go through strict QA procedures, guaranteeing high quality products delivery.
You will have the opportunity to influence & play a significant role in the rapidly growing cyber and intelligence fields, by participating in the development of state of the art technologies, and high-level involvement in projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
* Responsible for comprehensive system testing
* Writing test documents, such as STD, STP and ATP
* Running manual tests while using multiple simulators and analysis tools
* Analyzing and understanding quality risks
* Participating in all QA activities throughout the project stages
* Performing functional testing and acceptance testing at customer sites (abroad)
Key skills and requirements:
* Minimum 3 years of experience as a software tester, with large communication systems - Mandatory
* Experience in QA methodologies and testing documents - Mandatory
* Academic degree - Mandatory (advantage for Computer Science)
* Excellent English - Mandatory
* Willingness to travel abroad, for 2 weeks each time, about 5 times a year - Mandatory
* Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take initiative
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Multitasking capabilities
* Experience with customer facing and presentation skills - Major advantage
* Testing experience in IP protocols (VOIP, TCP/IP, FTP, etc.) - Major advantage
* Experience with Quality Center or equivalent - Advantage
* Knowledge in SQL - Advantage