Accountant (Companie de Consultanta)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accountant (Companie de Consultanta) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Strong understanding of accounting theory;
• 3+ years accounting/finance experience;
• Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications;
• English – medium level
• The major functions will be to concluded / perform:
Statutory accounting for clients of the company; Management reporting for clients of the company; Accounting consultancy for clients of the company; Accounting reviews for clients of the company; Extra juridical accounting reports for clients of the company.
• Responsible for the preparation of accurate financial reports and supporting schedules, as required;
• Duties include highlighting to management potential issues affecting expenses, balances or cash flow; monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
• Ensure work is complete within the specified time frame and manage risk prior to the deadline where work is falling behind schedule;
• Identify solutions to problems, opportunities or issues raised;
• Maintain excellent working relationships with the team; work with the team to ensure that every team member is able to manage their workload and meet the targets as set down; supervising staff;
• Providing and interpreting financial information;
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
• Managing the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
• Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations;