RPA Development Factory Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs RPA Development Factory Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Bachelor/Master’s university degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science
• Trainings and certifications in relevant Intelligent Automation software systems
Key Skills/ Experience
• Overall knowledge and experience with larger scale Intelligent Automation projects delivery as developer, lead or architect
• Deep knowledge of at least 1 RPA platform
• Experience with AI implementations preferred
• Strong interest to explore and prototype using new technologies
• Previous experience with software development (preferably on .NET platform), Agile and Waterfall methodologies in team or developer lead role
• Experience in recruiting, technical interviewing and technical skills assessments, building and skilling local or remote teams
• Strong communication and client management skills; must be able to coach others on client-facing situations and handle during escalations
• Strong business operator skills (process focus)
• Understanding of IT governance topics (IT Sec, Infrastructure (on-premise, virtualization, cloud), auditing, release management, etc.)
• Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented, with leadership qualities
• Travel availability
• Manages team in terms of grow, sizing, key skills based on requested demand and forecasts
• Leads team into the NEW. Develops and expands skills of team around AI automation technologies in combination with RPA platforms
• Participates in sales pipeline reviews and as key contributor to staffing and recruiting activities
• Responsible for proper utilization of development resources; manages and contributes to related reporting activities
• Decide on hiring of Intelligent Automation team members, prepares inputs for technical interviews and participates in technical discussions
• Ensures that team is trained and prepared by evolving training plans and methodologies pertinent to Intelligent Automation delivery by developers, testers, and ongoing operations
• Establishes performance evaluation guidelines for implementation team, sets expectations, and ensures that performance reviews are conducted across the team
• Applies and contributes to the Intelligent Automation methodology usage on the projects
• Supervises all application development phases, including testing and documentation; able to step-in and participate on certain project phase
• Acts as an escalation point for delivery issues