Data Governance Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Data Governance Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
• University degree, preferably technical oriented;
• Technology enthusiasts together with ability and willingness to learn new things;
• Good standing in client facing activities;
• Willing to cover functional activities (attend to meetings, create meeting minutes, present outcomes on presentations);
• Availability to travel, and to work in different locations;
• Proactive attitude, with good research capabilities;
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft package (Excel, Power Point, Word);
• Basic knowledge of data governance tool (such as SAP MDG, IFORMATICA Enterprise Data Governance, Collibra Data Governance Center) is a plus;
• Experience in SQL and data modelling is a plus;
• Strong research and analytical skills;
• Fluency in English (written & verbal).
As Data Governance Analyst, you will be involved in exciting projects related to the application of a Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Management methodologies supporting the team in:
• Participate with projects that involve any of the upstream or downstream data flows and processes;
• Attend workshops to obtain critical information from Business and IT contacts to determine the metadata for the various databases and document out the key details about the data life cycle;
• Analyze gaps and deficiencies within business areas by studying current reporting and analytical practice;
• Support the implementation and update of Data Governance procedures, standards, training documents, presentations, and Data Governance detail plans;
• Support the identification of gaps between current Data Governance capabilities and to be requirements;
• Set and manage the set of survivorship rules for golden record creation for each business domain;
• Populate business glossary with data attributes describing the business term.