We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is the third largest Austrian bank. They are looking for a highly skilled IT architect to join their Digital Transformation Program that aims to create a compelling digital channel, by delivering an outstanding customer experience.
Working closely with their Digital Business Team and International HQ, you will be responsible for the architecture of the Digital Channels, as well as providing technical leadership and direction with regard to the Software Architecture of the channel itself.
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably computer science or electronics
● 5-7+ years of experience in IT
● 3+ years architecture experience in a large enterprise environment (exposure to banking industry is a plus)
● Extensive experience in digital architecture domain (including social media, multi-channel and collaboration)
● Good architectural knowledge of major enterprise platforms (Portals, Databases, Java Application Servers, API Gateways, Identity and Access Management, ESB)
● Hands-on experience with at least one major Portal Frameworks (e.g. WebLogic, JBoss, Liferay, Backbase, etc)
● Familiar with API development and REST protocol
● Knowledge of Native Mobile Application architecture (iOS and Android)
● Experience with modeling tools (Sparx Enterprise Architect is a plus)
● TOGAF 9 and/or Archimate 2 certification is a plus
● Experience of agile methodologies
● Willingness to travel
● Fluent in English
● Contribute to the Digital Strategy of the bank
● Work closely with the Digital Business Team and International HQ for delivering Digital Transformation Roadmap
● Participate in the feasibility study of project initiatives, providing a high level solution for budgeting purposes
● Lead the solution phase of the project, being responsible for the project solution and architecture
● Provide support to Development and Operations teams during projects to ensure that their deliverables are compliant with the proposed architecture solution
● Create and maintain architecture standards
● Maintain and develop the architecture repository
● Analyze specific technology, industry, market trends and solution roadmaps, and determine their potential impact on the IT architecture
● Salary package (fixed salary, meal vouchers)
● Medical insurance
● Optional pension (Pillar III)
● Special conditions for banking services and services from bank partners;
● Regular trainings and certifications
● A great team to help you integrate and develop, a great work environment;
● Plenty of projects to enhance your work experience
● Access to the top technologies driving the bank to digital and data excellence