Services Renewal Manager, Italian Language
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
§ Higher education (Bachelor or equivalent)
§ Minimum 2 years of experience in directing and managing a group of at least 15 persons
§ Has a preferred minimum 3 years experience in Oracle
§ 2 years experience in a relevant field as a member of a team or customer service contact center
1. Fluency in English is a must;
2. University degree; MBA is a plus;
3. effectiveness in managing operational targets
4. leadership skills
5. a good understanding of EMEA customer specifics
6. Experience in managing individual and team performance
7. ability to suggest and implement continual improvements
8. ability to work in collaboration with others to set and achieve goals
9. Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment under pressure
10. Ability to work well with other organizations in a team environment.
11. Ability to handle and keep up with constant changes to products, policies, procedures, and people.
12. Ability to maintain composure despite tight deadlines and high demand environment;
13. Ability to maintain composure despite tight deadlines and high demand environment
Adaptive to change in a dynamic environment and able to drive & lead change within a team.
Good sales & negotiation skills.
Effective people management skills – Coaching, mentoring & motivating.
Ability to communicate effectively with all layers and enhance cross LOB and inter-departmental collaboration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Works with Regional Managers and Director to build team, establish targets and territories, improve internal processes and systems to achieve operational performance that meets or exceeds goals
2. Acts as back-up for Regional Managers
3. Actively participates in evaluating and planning the Sales strategy for all teams included in their Region
4. Is responsible for cross-regional collaboration and share best practices activities.
5. Identifies business growth opportunities and develops sales strategies in order to reach the yearly sales targets. Acts as a point of escalation between internal and external customers and Oracle. Identifies, maintains and deploys an internal network of people who can support achievement of plans.
6. Monitors on a daily basis the team’s performance in the available tools an ensures direct reports meet their objectives and perform to established standards. Takes corrective actions within departmental guidelines when needed.
7. Takes timely actions to coach, develop, and train direct reports in order to be able to fulfill their daily responsibilities to reach the job requirements and needed competencies.
8. Organizes and distributes people at the work places, allocates other resources (e.g. computers, software, desktops, headsets, etc.).
9. Monitors daily activities of the team as planned and scheduled, evaluates and reports status of objective achievement and team results.
10. Participates in internal and cross-functional projects and is responsible for raising awareness about them within the team.
11. Contributes to the professional development of the team members, involving them in the necessary activities, trainings and offering the specific support.
12. Ensure the team members are highly qualified, motivated and efficiently communicate with the other teams.
13. Is proactive, contributes with ideas in order to improve the team activities and performance.
14. Acts as first escalation level and solves as quickly as possible, difficult service issues escalated from staff by following company policy.
15. Communicates the Company’s goals & objectives into manageable tasks for the team and ensures full understanding among team members.
16. Is responsible to ensure the quality standards at the team level are met.
17. Creates and implements tactics and various sales strategies for his/her team(s) in alignment with departmental goals.
18. Assesses and develops sales mindset of each Support Renewal Sales Representative.
19. Together with the Renewal Services Supervisors establishes and measures group goals and team performance against specific target objectives.
20. Actively involved in the recruiting process and assessment center for Management positions.
Makes first line selections in the recruiting process and establishes assessment centers with the Regional Manager for all open positions.
21. Is responsible for making first line selections in the recruiting process and establishes assessment centers with the Regional Manager for all open positions.
22. Closely works and communicates with GRSC management and Business Analyst Team.
23. Evaluates development of key competencies within the role of the Support Renewal Sales Representatives.
24. Fulfills any additional work related tasks as instructed by the direct manager, according to the role activity and agreed timelines in the department.
The Service Renewal Manager works closely with Regional Manager and Directors and acts as a back-up for the Regional Manager. He/ She is the first line of management for all assigned Support Renewal Sales Representatives and can act as point of reference for Services Renewal Supervisor.
Provides leadership and has in place a career path and professional development plan for all Support Renewal Sales Representatives. Supports, coaches and mentors individuals in achieving their professional goals.
Identifies business growth opportunities and develops sales strategies in order to reach the yearly sales targets. Acts as a point of escalation between internal and external customers and Oracle. Identifies, maintains and deploys an internal network of people who can support achievement of plans.