Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.
At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
- 5+ years C# development experience and knowledge of advanced programming practices, i.e. design patterns
- In depth understanding of OO principles
- Understanding of Agile practices, including test driven development and refactoring, will be a distinct advantage
- SQL Server 2005+
- Highly organized and possess problem solving skills
- Experience of Unit and Integration Testing
- Fluent in English (spoken and drafting skills)
Highly Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Message Oriented Middleware
- Experience/exposure to Financial and/or commodities trading environment.
The candidate will have strong WPF/C# hands-on experience, and will work on various layers of the application ranging from the user interfaces to the back-end services. The platform is being delivered using the latest technologies, required by company's fast paced environment, therefore the successful candidate should have at least 5 years solid experience in .Net development and have worked previously on medium to large distributed/global systems. Should be autonomous, hands-on, results focused.Other info
Gunvor is a dynamic and successful company with a number of new ICT strategic initiatives being implemented globally. One such strategic project is the modernization of the company's Trading Platforms, which include the introduction of new, state-of-the–art technologies for Trading front, middle and back office, meeting company’s global and multi-commodity trading needs.