Learning & Development Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a senior learning and development professional to join our newly technology and operations hub in Bucharest and help shape the culture of our business. In this role, you will have the chance to lead the development and implementation of the L&D Strategy, it’s related policies, processes and products for Bucharest.
Working closely with the Group L&D Manager, Group Talent Acquisition and Human Resources Business Partner, in this role you will be responsible for the local learning offer, as well as supporting the continuous improvement of the Group and Bucharest L&D offering. The role has three areas of focus:
- Creating the annual learning plan
- Managing all aspects of the current Group Core curricula (developing LSEG behaviours, domain & product knowledge & people Management) ensuring these are effectively implemented and evaluated in the local site
- Assisting in developing and maintaining Group L&D training dashboards and reports, having accountability for MI production
- Providing guidance and support to business stakeholders when approached with specific training needs (usually on an ad-hoc basis)
- Delivery of induction trainings and facilitation of basic courses for Bucharest as agreed with the Group L&D Manager
- Monitoring and responding to requests related to training or ensuring that necessary information is passed on to the relevant department/individual to address
Delivery and Administration
- Coordinating preparations for induction such as liaising with trainers, delegates and internal support functions through sending out calendar invites, booking training facilities and refreshments as well as maintaining new recruit orientation databases
- Supporting employees to sit for certifications and examinations through timely registering, payment processing and scheduling in adherence to policy guidelines
- Tracking the L&D budget allocation and spend for Bucharest
- Sources and provides local training / development initiatives where required
- Follows up on post training assessments, assignments and knowledge sharing sessions
- Ensures facilities, printing material, evaluation forms and attendee lists availability for training
We are looking for proven experience in L&D Programme design and development, managing LMS and developing eLearning solutions, managing relationships with 3rd party providers, managing change and operating and influencing at a strategic level, particularly in a global, matrix environment. Our future colleague will be:
- A ‘hands-on’ L&D professional equally comfortable with shaping strategy as with implementation and the operational aspects of L&D
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills, internally and externally
- Highly organised, able to manage several projects concurrently towards tight timescales
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
- Logical, concise and innovative thinker who is able to deal with ambiguity
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.