AP Specialist - Abroad Project
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile WNS Global Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile AP Specialist - Abroad Project active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
This is an opportunity to be part of a core team!
You are going to work on an international and strategic project, up to 6 months and live on an island in beautiful Spain.
The core team consists of several Account Receivable Specialist and Account Payable Specialists so you can spread the news and start packing along with your friends.
Please apply, if you would like to enrich your experience and if you already have:
• Experience in accounting;
• Experience of SAP Accounts Payable systems;
• Good all-round Excel skills;
• Fluency in English language. Spanish will be a plus;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication skills;
• Flexible approach;
• Determination to be part of a core team and put your mark on a strategic project .
• Input invoices using ERP Accounting System;
• Monitor and clear ‘on hold’ invoices in a timely manner;
• Share Supplier statement reconciliation within the team;
• Support General Ledger teams with month-end processes and requests;
• Discuss with line Manager and complete quarterly Objectives and Performance;
• Prepare Process Metrics;
• Participate in process review calls with the client;
Join a great team on your own or with the specialists from your network and surf the wave of change in Mediterranean!
Bonuses for recommendation will be also given.