We are looking for a Knowledge Management (KM) Consultant FULL TIME JOB. Google to find out what KM means.
Contact us if have the following skills:
........you are a proficient English speaker
..........you are a responsible person
............you have great attention to details
KM team facilitates knowledge sharing and collaboration. BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
The Consultant's objective is to:
- Capture and share knowledge within our Tax and Legal (TLS) practice;
- Enhance our existing knowledge platform such that information can easily be retrieved;
- Establish a culture of sharing and collaborating together;
- Leverage expertise and best practice to deliver a unique client experience;
- Manage content on internal knowledge repositories within PwC worldwide network;
- Stay informed about tax news, tax issues, new interpretations and provide this to the TLS team;
- Assist with drafting newsletters (internal and external), with various tasks in developing a KM programme for an internal community;
- Provide assistance with organising internal and external events;
- The Knowledge Management Consultant will need to work closely with our TLS colleagues, KM team, Marketing & Business Development team.
- Improve the sharing of knowledge within our colleagues;
PwC is a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for over 20 years, employing today around 8,800 professionals across the entire region. We’ve got the most talented experts on the market, thanks to whom we’re in the top position as provider of professional services, helping develop the business community in 30 countries. Most importantly, we help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. Because that’s what we’re looking for ourselves.
You may ask yourself: why PwC?
The short answer is: why not?
Here are some good reasons – the rest you’ll hopefully find for yourselves:
- Rich career and professional development opportunities;
- World-class training and development courses and programmes;
- On-the-job training and coaching;
As a recent graduate you might not know what direction to take. With us you can learn a transferable qualification, work and learn about a variety of companies and decide the direction you want your career to take.
We’re big fans of a strong coaching culture; in other words, here at PwC, everyone has someone they can learn from who takes an interest in where their career is heading. Coaching relationships based on trust and respect can be highly rewarding for both coaches and coachees.
- Facilitate and advise on processes to capture, generate, share and leverage best practices;
- Proactively identify valuable knowledge to ensure our knowledge platform contains useful and new information;
- Provide support to our colleagues in sharing and accessing knowledge;
- Help put together internal newsletters consisting of marketing events, client events, internal events, presentation materials, publications, market insights and success stories