Sales Team Leader/Supervisor
STUDIO MODERNA is the leading omni-channel e-commerce and direct to consumer platform in Central and Eastern Europe, with vertically-integrated network reaching more than 300 million consumers across 20 countries, with headquarters in Slovenia and over 6000 employees across the globe and 310+ retail stores across CE Europe. Our well-known, trusted and enjoyable international brands are present all around the world: Dormeo, Delimano, Walkmaxx, Top Shop, LiveActive, Wellneo, Rovus, Kosmodisk.
We believe that our people are our greatest strength. We are successful in what we do because we hire, develop and empower smart people who have the passion to make a significant contribution to our business.
We believe in helping our people reach their full potential. That is why continuous learning, new skill development and real time feedback are increasingly integral to our culture.
Great brands, clear vision, amazing people...
For more information about our company, please visit the website www.studio-moderna.com
- Good management skills;
- Commercial abilities and sales skills;
- Dynamic personality, active and energetic;
- Analytic capacity and result oriented person;
- Organization and planning abilities;
- Open minded and positive attitude;
- Time management, used to work with objectives;
- Experience in sales activity;
- Experience in a leadership position (minimum 1-2 years in a Call Center);
- Proficient level of Hungarian;
- Good level of English and Romanian;
- Communication and negotiations skills;
- Very good knowledge of Excel, reporting, data management and CRM usage;
- Experience in training and call quality, capacity of transmitting the information and giving personalized feedback.
- Managing a team of agents;
- Recruiting and training for the new agents;
- Creating and developing procedures, manuals, scripts for the calls and continuous improvement of the in-house processes and procedures;
- Ensure that individual agents are performing against targets, reviewing their performance and coaching them;
- Provide support to the team and help them to reach the goals;
- Implement improving measures to reach objectives.
- Work in a young, dynamic and international team;
- Attractive salary and flexible commissions depending on the results;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical services;
- Possibility to grow on a professional and personal level.