Active on the Romanian market since 2005, Enel is currently the country’s largest private investor in energy, with operations in power distribution and supply as well as renewable energy production.
The company has more than 3,100 employees and provides services to 2.7 million customers in three key areas of the country: Muntenia Sud (including Bucharest), Banat and Dobrogea, accounting for one third of Romania’s electricity distribution market. Enel is developing an investment program aimed at securing a proper service for end users, improving the quality and security of the network while also complying with Enel’s environmental standards.
- English proficiency;
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Social / Political Science;
- Comprehensive understanding of sustainability concepts;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple ongoing tasks;
- Sense of public responsibility and a strong code of ethics;
- Business acumen and interest in current affairs.
- Implementing sustainability projects and activities;
- Providing technical and administrative support for preparing and monitoring the sustainability plan, materiality analysis and dissemination activities;
- Integrating sustainability factors (economical, social, environmental) into business operations and activities.