ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST with GERMAN
RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
- A minimum of 1 experience in accounts payable or general accounting;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks and identifing work priorities;
- Fluent in English and German (both written and verbal);
- Responsible with the process of compliant invoices (as per internal defined procedures);
- Assists vendors in inquiries regarding accounts payable and any related matters;
- Prepares reports and ensures posting for different types of debit notes (COPQ, vendor returns and price differences);
- Performs quality controls demonstrating accuracy and activity reports on accounts payable;
- Supports month-end closing process (accrual files, FR15);
- Monitors Goods Received Not Invoiced account: ensures its accuracy and completeness;
- Supports posting adjustments to align the entries to the Purchased Orders and related book-ins;
- Responsible with Vendor Reconciliations: received and reconciles vendor statements;
- Reviews and reports vendor reconciliation results;