Executive Assistant (determined period 1 year)
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 180,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 500 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website www.careers.deloitte.com to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
The right candidates should meet as many of the following requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years management assistance / administrative experience
• Good PC skills (MS Office, databases, Internet)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, in English and Romanian
• Technical skills ease to work with various systems
• Research and analysis skills
• Good organizational skills, details oriented, with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Reliability and discretion.
Deloitte in Romania is the one of the leading professional services organizations in the country, providing services in four professional areas - audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services. Deloitte in Romania is an affiliate of Deloitte Central Europe, an organization devoted to excellence in providing professional services and advice, focused on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries, with access to the deep intellectual capital of more than 200,000 people worldwide.
To support our growth in Romania, we are currently looking for our office from Bucharest for two Administrative Assistants, for a determined period of one year.
Technical and Professional Responsibilities:
• Administrative support to an allocated group of audit team members (Partner, director, mangers)
• Serve as personal assistant to the Partner
• Provide a comprehensive and confidential secretarial service including word documents editing and formatting, data processing
• Travel arrangements (flight tickets, hotel reservation, taxi, meeting rooms, registration)
• Updating information in various databases & preparing extracts of information
• Liaison with the internal support functions
• Contribute to the regular review of the electronic archiving folders
• Follow up on risk issues and assist the engagement teams through risk assessment process, conducting conflict and independence checks for new engagements, liaise with Deloitte Conflict Checks teams and responsible partners worldwide, conduct the client and engagement acceptance procedures according to Deloitte policies
• Act as a support in all required issues.