With over 7.500 employees in 12 countries, KMG International N.V. is one of the well-established oil companies operating in Romania and an important player in the Black Sea and Mediterranean Sea basins. The company is primarily active in refining, petrochemical, retail, trading, upstream and industrial services.
In Europe, KMG International owns over 1,000 distribution points in 6 countries (Romania, Republic of Moldova, Bulgaria, France, Spain, Georgia), operating under Rompetrol and Dyneff brands.
• University degree;
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
• Proficiency in MS Office;
• Excellent command of English language;
• Excellent command of Russian language;
• Ability to organize and prioritize;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Client-oriented attitude.
Provide various secretarial services for the executive in order to keep an updated track of his activity:
• Follow the agenda of the Manager in order to use rationally his working time;
• Assist the Manager in daily meetings and activities;
• Schedule meetings, attend work meetings and draft agenda/ minutes;
• Screen incoming calls and correspondence, responding independently when possible;
• Translate and draft emails from Romanian into Russian and English and vice versa.
Assist the executive in meetings/ work sessions in order to make sure that they are held in an efficient manner, from an administrative point of view:
• Maintain ongoing interaction between the Manager and other departments within the company;
• Participate and provide translation within business meetings with foreign clients;
• Prepare the minute of the meetings and send them to meeting attendees.
Receive record and archive the correspondence in order to provide the information flow:
• Draft documents and protocol correspondence;
• Submit documents between company’s subdivisions by courier service.