Catia V5 Design Engineer (Automotive)
Assystem is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 12,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Group and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1000 employees with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Engineering - Automotive, Nuclear, Aerospace.
- Technical university degree (Mechanical Engineering);
- Good knowledge in Mechanics and Catia V5;
- Experience within Automotive would be a plus ;
- Advanced English: writing and speaking;
- French language knowledge is an advantage;
- Outgoing personality, team worker;
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive person
- 2D/ 3D concept parts and assembly models using Catia V5;
- Provides correct design of the product and process in collaboration with the suppliers - design plastic, chassis or engine components;
- Analysis and calculation of design;
- Analysis of tolerance;
- Generate and manage documentation for clients;
- Preparing reports for clients.