Application tehnical coordinator
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• Experience with relational databases (Oracle and SQLServer)
• SQL knowledge (at least 3 years of experience)
• Basic Linux know-how (command line, shell scripts)
• Basic XML know-how (understand and browse through data structures in XML files)
• Visual Basics and Word
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent English
• Structured way of working
• Being able to understand and work with complex processes and structures
• Being able to work self-relient
Our client is a globally operating French credit insurer which for nearly 70 years offers adapted risk prevention, monitoring and protection services to companies of all sizes and nationalities and in all sectors. Clients thus benefit from the expertise and organisation of an international Group that can offer them local service fine-tuned to their needs.
At this moment they are looking for a Application tehnical coordinator for their currently team who would have to become quickly autonomous and cover by himself/herself the technical project developments related to their reporting solution.
• Coordination of Requirements and definition of Specifications
• Coordination of the User requirements in the old regional contract management system
• Analysis and corrections of bugs reported by the user
• Performing and coordinating tests
• Induction program for new employees
• Internal and external training
• Internship program
• Talent management and career succession plans
• Mentoring and coaching activities
• Personal development program: Leadership Academy
• Professional evaluation system
• Team building activities & Happy Hours
• Benefits: health insurance, additional vacation days according to the seniority in the company, 50% discount for public transportation
• Other activities: photography contests, sports competitions, hand-made workshops