Junior .NET Developer – Business Apps
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Junior .NET Developer whose mission will be to develop and deliver solutions on ASP.NET MVC/C# to all Ubisoft subsidiaries.
You will be part of a multinational team, working on innovative global solutions, best suited to UBISOFT business needs, for various departments: HR, Cost Control, Marketing, Production or Projects.
You will work on big projects with direct impact on UBISOFT business while gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• 1-2 years’ experience as a .NET web developer
• Good knowledge of C# and ASP.NET MVC
• Good knowledge of SQL
• Good command of English
Desirable personal skills:
• Autonomous and innovative
• Result oriented: respects the deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality service
• Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
• Keen to be involved/use with new technologies and standards to change
• Design and implement high quality software solutions used by Ubisoft employees worldwide
• Participate to the entire development cycle (analysis, design, estimation, development, testing and deployment)
• Propose technical solution and be involved in the R&D process on new technologies
• Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures and technologies used.
• Communicate ideas, issues, status, and outcomes within the project team
• Assist in promoting a positive engineering and team culture
• Create technical documentation
• With the help of your Team Leader, you will gradually get involved and develop your expertise in technical analysis and design, estimation, development and testing
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.