Tax supervisor/ manager
Baker Tilly is a leading firm of Auditors, Accountants, Tax Consultants and Lawyers, which offers services of the highest standards to more than 3000 businesses operating both nationally and internationally.
We can meet the demands of our clients, always paying the highest attention to the quality of our services because it is well know that SERVICE IS OUR SUCCESS.
• 4-6 years of experience in various types of tax consulting projects
• Exposure to dealing with clients from various fields
• Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Proven competence in business planning and organizational development.
• Advise clients in a range of different industries on a board range of corporate and international taxation matters
• Coordinate tax assignments and revising work performed by the team
• Assist in business development efforts - drafting proposals, client meetings and negotiations
• Preparing and delivering internal and external training and presentations
• Recruiting and motivating the tax advisory team