Level 2 IT Support Specialist
Established in 2001, Teamnet Group is one of the most important IT&C integrators in Romania, as well as an influential mentality change advocate in the region's countries. As part of our experts’ team you will play a big part in changing the today’s society into the society of tomorrow.
Join us now!
• University degree – Mathematics or IT profile;
• At least 2 years previous equivalent professional experience;
• Experience in technical support (managing custom or enterprise applications);
• Experience managing and troubleshooting Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux, AIX (is an advantage);
• Experience writing and analyzing database scripts: Oracle/Microsoft SQL/DB2 (is an advantage);
• Basic networking skills;
• Basic technical expertise managing web servers: IIS/Apache;
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
• Responsible, organized and able to work with deadlines;
• Collaborative and team player.
• Analyze and solve service requests and incidents received from first level of support or other technical teams;
• Provide remote technical assistance or on site, if required;
• Identify bugs and escalate them to development teams;
• Monitor system’s health and processes, take proactive measures in order to ensure agreed uptime and project KPI’s;
• Update the knowledge base with workarounds for known errors or bugs and operational procedures;
• Manage deployment process on production systems;
• Provide technical advice on Incident, Problem and Change Management processes.