UX Project Manager
The KPI Institute is the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs and beyond. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloging how KPIs are used in practice. Its systems thinking based approach to designing performance architecture across all levels of an organisation facilitates connecting organisational, departmental and employee performance efforts and results.
The KPI Institute serves its international customer base through regional offices in Europe, Middle East, SE Asia and Australia, with educational and advisory projects conducted on 5 continents. Its European division, operated from Romania has been active since 2008 serving both national and international clients.
We expect you to:
• Hold a university degree, preferably in marketing or other similar disciplines;
• Team player: Work and play well with others in a fast-paced setting;
• Proficiency with all MS Office applications;
• Excel in written and verbal English;
• Have the ability to work independently and comfortable working with team members in various geographic locations;
• Have creative and good presentation skills;
• Know how to plan and having the ability to manage time;
• Have basic User Experience knowledge and understanding;
• Have basic SEO knowledge and understanding;
• Have good Project Management knowledge;
• Understand the principles of digital marketing;
• Have a good understanding of Google Analytics and Google Search Console is preferable;
• Have basic knowledge of a wireframing platform or software solution (currently using Pidoco and UXPin).
Coordinate the generation and launch of new websites / the optimization and relaunch of existing websites
• Perform UX Analyses and assess the efficiency of online campaigns, by using Google Analytics;
• Generate / optimize the websites’ informational architecture;
• Online benchmarking: good practice examples;
• Generate user flows & wireframes;
• Coordinate the specialized teams in generating content; Optimize the submitted content;
• Coordinate the generation of the website's design, executed by the Graphic Design team;
• Coordinate the website's implementation, executed by either internal or external developers;
• Conduct thorough tests before the new websites’ launch;
• Coordinate the generation of landing pages, in order to support the online marketing activity;
• Provide support in the SEO activities (especially on-page optimization);
• Propose and coordinate the implementation of different measures meant to improve User Experience for the existing websites, in accordance with the company’s strategy and the website’s goals;
• Continuously monitor the traffic and come up with initiatives in order to improve websites' traffic and interaction;
• Provide the Digital Marketing and Marketing teams with support in attracting users to The KPI Institute’s platforms.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
• Bonus days off with seniority;
• Annual training budget;
• Annual team buildings;
• Pizza day;
• Fruit days.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 11+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 117+ research reports published to date;
• 5 continents on which we deliver training;
• 11 global partner organizations;
• 27 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Application info required:
• Cover letter.