Content Writer for bigdata industry
Bigstep was created by passionate big data aficionados. We set out to empower organizations determined to make sense of their data, by providing a full-stack big data ecosystem running in a high performance bare-metal cloud. Offering the most reliable, scalable and extendable cloud-based platform purpose-built for big data is the number one goal of the Bigstep team. We have offices in Chicago, London and Bucharest.
As part of our team, you will be contributing to the shaping of the big data market, working alongside a very experienced team. Our bread and butter are cutting-edge technologies such as Apache Cassandra, Couchbase, Apache Mesos, Apache Spark, Apache Hadoop and we combine them in novel ways to enable data-driven, world-changing ideas.
We spare no effort to encourage a dynamic environment that supports continuous learning and development, so feel free to bring your heart to work.
• Proficient English speaker and writer, exceptional communication and writing abilities
• Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative, ever-changing environment
• Extensive experience with and knowledge of content marketing best practices
• Proven track record in driving tangible business results from content writing
• Strong grasp of digital and inbound marketing concepts
• Passionate about creating unique and compelling copy
• Able to understand and simplify complex and technical information
• Detail-oriented, highly organized and deadline-focused
• Excellent judgment in identifying content creation risks and opportunities
• Genuine interest in big data, cloud computing and insight-driven innovation
• Collaborate with project managers in order to develop competitive analyses, content strategies and editorial calendars
• Research, write, edit, proofread, refine, compile, repurpose, update and share both short and long copy for a variety of communication pieces such as newsletters, website copy, advertisement copy, guides, whitepapers, case studies, e-books, interviews, sales and marketing collateral, as well as search-engine-optimized content
• Perform industry analyses, identify unique differentiators within industry verticals and incorporate them into messaging
• Comprise and write original, concise and exclusive content, based on given briefs and parameters
• Keep up-to-date with best practices in content writing, digital marketing and business/technology trends
• Produce original, quality content that not only ranks in search engine result pages, but drives traffic and converts readers into viable leads
• Follow content marketing efforts through inception, brief, execution and KPI evaluation
• Ensure brand consistency and marketing strategy integration across all content assets
Being part of an IT startup can be a lot of fun. It offers rewards and responsibilities that are unheard of in corporate environments. It can provide a quick path to the stratosphere of IT, as it has to move a lot quicker and with less resource. Bigstep will offer you the means to thrive, to make a difference within your team and perhaps even lead the way.