Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile NodeJS Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group, was established in 2006, in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market.
ALTEN Romania has a team of over 450 specialists in its offices from Bucharest and Timisoara. The team serves clients both locally and internationally, in sectors such as: automotive, aeronautical, banking and financial services, pharma and telecom, on software and web development projects, business analysis, business intelligence, project management, testing, technical support, auto and aero engineering, hardware design and motor calibration.
The SI/Telecom Division has a team of consultants with specific specializations in Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, Siebel, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS, while the Techno Division has a team of consultants specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/ Simulink, HIL, Autosar.
• Development experience with Node.js/Express
• Experience with both SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
• Experience with Amazon Services
• Able to design efficient and scalable databases
• Very good knowledge of JSON, REST, HTTP protocol, Web Services
• Familiar with HTML, CSS, AJAX, SASS/LESS
• Deep understanding of DRY and KISS principles
• Experience with version control software (preferably Git)
• Excellent skills to solve technical problems
• Good ability to familiarize with unknown code in order to analyze and improve it
• Experience in Cloud
• Design database structure according to project requirements
• Implement & test web API endpoints in Node.js
• Write clean, well-engineered, maintainable code that conforms with accepted standards and test web applications
• Communicate effectively with project managers and other internal team
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
• Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion
For further information or for applying directly for this position, e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org